- Information we receive (when you provide it, visit our website, receive email…)
- How this information is used
- Sharing this information
- Data retention
- Third-party tools and websites
- Children and privacy security
If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please let us know at: email@example.com.
Information you give us
You do not need to provide our company with any personal information or create a user account to access information on our website and/or application. However, for some services, we may need personal information from you, such as:
- Personally identifiable information (name, physical address, email address, telephone number…)
Additionally, when you visit our website, the following information is automatically received and stored by our servers:
- IP address
- Device model (anonymous)
- Operating system version (anonymous)
- Device language (anonymous)
- Geolocation if provided
- Country (deducted from geolocation)
- City (deduced from geolocation)
How is data collected?
You provide our company with most of the data we collect, collect data and process personal data and information when:
- You register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Use our website or app when cookies are set on your device
Our company may also receive data and information indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics (https://developers.google.com/analytics)
- Facebook App Events(https://developers.facebook/coom/docs/app-events)
How will we use your data?
If you choose to provide us with information, we may use that information to contact you, respond to your message, or provide you with the information or services you have requested.
We use the data you provide and automatically generated data for statistical analysis to evaluate what information is of interest to users and system performance. This allows us to make general improvements to our website. We may also use your information to detect, prevent, and respond to security issues and harmful activities on our website and/or app.
Our company collects your data so that we can also:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Send you an email with special offers on products and services
When our company processes your order, it may send your details to banking and credit agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases which may include third-party payment processors.
Link to external and third-party websites
Our website may have links to other websites created and maintained by other private and/or public organizations and individuals. When you follow a link to an external website, you are leaving our website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the external website. Our company does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on an external website.
How is data stored?
Our company stores your data securely in France (Europe).
In general, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between you and our company. Once the personal data has been stored for a period of time, it will be deleted from our databases or anonymized, except in the cases legally provided for in article 16 of the general data protection law, namely:
Our company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive emails or marketing communications, you can always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to prevent our company from contacting you for marketing purposes or providing data to other partners working with our company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection rights
Our company would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has, if applicable, the right to:
- The right of access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that our company correct any information that you believe is inaccurate or misleading. You also have the right to request our company to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our company's processing of personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you have any requests on this topic, we have one month to respond. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the following contacts:
- Send us an email to: email@example.com.
Privacy policies of other websites or third parties
Sharing this information
Information you choose to share with our company may be treated as public information.
Our company uses a third-party analytics provider (such as Google Analytics) to analyze cookie data. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies. We also limit the provider's ability to see your full IP address.
Within our company, we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees, contractors and suppliers subject to confidentiality requirements that require access to this information to perform their official duties and exercise controls to limit what data they can view based on their specific needs. of your position.
We do not use or share your information for commercial purposes and, except as described above, we do not exchange or disclose this information.
Our company takes reasonable precautions to protect our website and information. For example, we restrict access to personally identifiable information to employees, contractors and suppliers subject to non-disclosure requirements.
Our company also uses commonly used technical practices and controls to protect information in our possession or control. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet, using firewalls and intrusion detection systems, and maintaining rigorous technical controls and procedures to ensure data integrity.
We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
Send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the competent authority
If you have any complaints or concerns about how your data is managed, please contact the appropriate authority at: email@example.com.
Cookies and other similar tracking technologies policy
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org
Cookies are used for user identification and proper attribution of historical user data collected during previous visits.
Both temporary cookie files (session cookies) and persistent cookies are used. Users can delete or remove cookies from their browser at any time or block the installation of cookies on their device. However, this may affect the operation of our services or even result in them being blocked.
As described above, we use your personal information and data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe will be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
We may use different types of cookies or tracking technologies while you visit our website and/or app:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These types of cookies allow you to access and navigate websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services such as billing or shopping baskets cannot function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information and data about how you use our websites and/or applications. The collected data may be used to optimize our websites and/or applications. These cookies are used to know where our visitors and users are coming from. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you personally.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website or app to remember your choices. They can be used to remember your location or your preferences, such as language settings or font size.
How to manage cookies?
Here are some of the main explanations on how to delete cookies on your browser:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac (Safari); It is
For mobile devices, if you do not want to receive targeted advertising based on your center of interest from a mobile application, please check the operating system parameters of your mobile device and follow these instructions:
- iOS users: To enable “Limited Ad Tracking” follow the instructions given by Apple.
- Android users: To enable the “turn off ad personalization” option, follow the instructions provided by Google on Google Play.
- You may want to download the DAA's AppChoices mobile app to control online behavioral advertising.